Interviewing is an art, not just a skill
Do you know how to successfully respond to the question “Tell me about yourself?” or “What are your weaknesses?” Or perhaps you need to hone your strategies for a successful interview?
Your 1.5 hour coaching session provides you with interviewing strategies that will give you a boost in confidence.
You will gain feedback on areas to work on to improve your chances of success, have practice at answering questions in a safe environment and receive candid feedback.
- Pre- and post-interview strategies
- How to prepare for the interview before you have been shortlisted
- What you can do in an interview to take the spotlight off your shortcomings and position yourself in a positive light
- Learn the secret of the interviewers so you can influence
- How to respond to the most commonly asked interview questions – your coach helps you in defining and rehearsing your answers
- What to ask the interviewer that is geared to impress
- Interview role plays / simulation
- Interview etiquette
- How to dress to impress – psychological factors
- Strategies to optimise first impressions
- How to greet the interviewer
- How to deal with different types of interviews
- Managing those interview nerves
- How to follow up after the interview