People Performance Plus has developed this Privacy Statement to assure you that we are committed to responsible privacy practices.
Collection of Personal Information
- You can browse through www.arlenequinn.com or www.arlenequinn.com.au without registering any of your Personal Information.
- This website collects Personal Information about you when you complete a form on the website and send it to us.
- When we collect, store or use information about you we try at all times to comply with the national Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information.
- We do not disclose any information collected on the website to any organisation not related to this company.
- When you provide us with information on this website we may ask your permission to contact you in the future about products or promotions related to this company. If you give your permission you will be given the opportunity to withdraw it at any later time.
- If you do not give us permission you will not be contacted again except as it pertains to your specific request.
How we use Personal Information collected about you
- We will reply to your email address for the purpose for which you provide it.
- If you give permission we will use your personal information (see below for what Personal Information we collect) only to send you emails to announce products or promotions related to this company. The first time we send you an email, we will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive further emails of that type.
- We may also use your email address to respond to feedback given about this site and to confirm receipt of emails sent to us.
What personal information do we collect?
When you send a form on this website to us, it will provide the following Personal Information:
- Your name
- Your email address
On some forms it will additionally ask for:
- Your phone number
- Your fax number
- Your address
- When paying for services or ordering products, your credit card details
Security of your Personal Information
- Your credit card details will be stored after the completion of the transaction until you cease to request services.
Access to your Personal Information
- If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or if you wish to gain access to the information that we may have collected about you, please contact Arlene Quinn.
- If any of the Personal Information we are holding has changed, we will correct it for you.
Links to Other Sites
These site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies of other sites.
Changes to the Statement
We reserve the right to change our Privacy Statement. A revised Privacy Statement will only apply to data collected subsequent to its effective date.
People Performance Plus has made every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this site. Copyright in the material on this site is owned by People Performance Plus.
- The information contained on this site:
- Is for general information only and does not purport to be comprehensive;
- Is current only at the time it is placed on this site and all directors and employees of People Performance Plus are under no obligation to update the information or correct any inaccuracy which may become apparent at a later time; and
- Is not intended to provide or make any recommendation or binding offer on which you should rely for any purpose whatsoever.
- People Performance Plus does not give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained on its website. If you rely on it, you do so at your own risk.
- Any prices specified on this site are in Australian dollars.
- To the extent permitted by law, People Performance Plus specifically excludes any liability for any error or inaccuracy in, or omissions from, its website and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage which you or any other person has suffered by relying on any information on this website whether caused by the negligence of People Performance Plus or otherwise. Under no circumstances will People Performance Plus, its directors or employees be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising as a result of the use of material which appears on this website.